Origins Online (ELC)

Monday, January 19, 2009

Discounts for Valentines Gifts - Things Remembered


Things Remembered is a great place to find something different for Valentines Day. Over the years, I can't tell you how many times I have been shopping for a gift in the mall and walked right past Things Remembered. But over the holidays, my Dad was visiting and he really liked the steel flask I gave my husband umpteen years ago. I thought it had cost me about 20 bucks and if you can believe it, it still costs $20. So I ordered one for my Dad and thought I would pass on the gift idea to you.... make your Valentine's shopping a bit easier and save a few bucks. Here are a few deals I found:

FREE Standard Shipping on Orders Over $100! Shop Things Remembered!

10% Off Any Order! Use Code: LOVE10 Valid ONLINE ONLY!

40% Off All Personalized Frames at Things Remembered!

15% Off Orders Over $80! Use Code: HEART15 Valid ONLINE ONLY!

20% Off Orders Over $100! Use Code: VALDAY20 Valid ONLINE ONLY!

Up to 75% Off Personalized Gifts at Things Remembered's Clearance Sale!

0 comments: