Origins Online (ELC)

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Gift for My Teenage Daughter

Since I am home now, I have absolutely no excuses for last minute gifts. For years I have rushed around like a mad women, of course at the last minute, trying to find a meaningful gift. That doesn't always work and it put me in a crummy mood. I believe these holidays were not created to make us all grumpy and broke, but for us to take a moment to appreciate and/or spend some time with those we love.

For the girls, I like to give them a little something when they wake up in the morning. I have been doing this since they were 2 years. Now that my oldest is a teen you would think she would feel it is hoaxy and not cool. But nooo, she is right there looking for the gift. I really want to get her something different. I think she is old enough to appreciate something a bit nicer and hopefully will keep it as a keepsake for her children. ( High hopes) I decided on a stainless steel heart bracelet. Cost me $28.87 including shipping and I didn't have to leave the house. Amen for the Internet.

0 comments: